Wednesday, April 1, 2009

People Just Don't Seem to Believe!

Well it seems as if there has come a question into my credibility on the topics I have been discussing as of recently. I am simply a person that has taken the time to study in observance of the current events around us on a daily basis for the past 23 years. In the same manor some child prodigies take up ballet or piano I had a strong interest in global politics.

I can recall a time when I was on my way to school and had witnessed on live television the failure of NASA's Challenger mission and the emotion that came along with it. I can recall Reagonomics effect on already impoverished communities. I can recall the presidential debates my elders had no interest in watching that as a child, just as well as an interest to vote in elections they cared not to.

I am one of the victims. Just the same as billions of others like me. Your race or creed has no place here. In the hearts of the free our color knows no bounds. Our previous generation realized this very thing all to fall to struggle and forget that struggle must go on. The fight must continue as only meager concessions have been waged, driving us deeper into a systematic industrialized form of slavery. For every concession made on behalf of the government we have had to pay ten-fold. These people pop out of nowhere as representatives and people would like to question what I know. My statement to you all is that it's not so much that I know but more so that I pose the question. The evidence is the evidence. It is not my place to make a decision for you either way.

However when confronted with the truth there will be 98% of us that reject that truth and there will 2% of us that except that truth. Believe it or not our 2% will be stronger than the 98% percent although we are so heavily outnumbered. 98% of the people are fake, 2% are true. 1% look out for self and 1% look out for themselves and you. Whether family, friend, stranger, associate, to indiscretionary people you have met and not met. This universal rule stays the same.

I went to school averaging a 3.6 GPA, majored in Psychology in college since the local college in my area did not offer Public Relations as a major. I had to take classes geared toward PR to substitute for their lack thereof(psych, human relations, speech, PR). My Father wasn't fully involved at that time and my Mother had moved away not long before i graduated high school. She made too much money and claimed me on her taxes holding up the funding I needed for school. With the immediate need for a roof over my head being imminent, I attained a full time job and dropped out of school to maintain a one-bedroom apartment I was blessed with.

Where a lot of my peers had to learn at the pace of the teachers whose class they took. I actually had the advantage of going to the library all day everyday to soak up the plethora of knowledge available to me. I had acquired various jobs primarily sales positions and experienced my ups and downs like everyone else. Even at my worst I always represented the top 2% of my sales force in every company I was employed, creating a short track record for short term sustainable income. Growing up I have lived in the ghettos to the valleys, worked in every environment from restaurants to corporate offices overlooking the beach.

I literally began from the bottom, above where some people have the opportunity to start. I was resilient and worked very hard to seek higher business oriented goals and achieved them on many fronts in a relatively short period of time. In a span of a few years I had earned not only more money than I had earned in all my previous life but also more money than most people make in 5-10 years, legally. Not only specializing in consumer sales but business-to-business sales as well. Regardless of my professional resume in which of course there is plenty more. I am a person who is and has taken time to understand what is going on around us though constant study and research.

I have no religious belief, although I do believe in God and his power. I am completely bi-partisan in race, gender, creed, or political background. I stand for truth, honor and God's way. I simply pose the questions to spark the food for the brain that will seek the appropriate answers. The world is not truly ready for the beliefs that I have as of yet. When it seems as if they run from the truth every convenience they get. I am a sane man who lives vicariously through the hope of life and freedom for our children. A freedom falsely realized by previous generations that may be universal for future generations if we do our job now.

Our job is to become comfortable with the subjects and topics that are most uncomfortable for us. Our job is to lobby for the rights our fore fathers have died for. Our job is to be the smart, great people we can be without fear of repercussion. This is the time we learn what will hold value to us in the event there is no money. Do you know what you value? I know what I value. So before doubting the information you see, prove it wrong. Don't take just one story for it but look at it from all available perspectives. Be wise enough to understand if the multiple perspectives are really one of the same.

Feel free to contact me with anything you don't understand, before assuming it doesn't interest you or you simply just doubting my credibility on the matter. I will at anytime provide you with multiple sources to answer your multiple questions. So God bless and wake up!

No comments: